VarioPro is unquestionably the ultimate in braille display technology. With 80 braille cells, VarioPro provides unprecedented levels of functionality for demanding training and job applications.
Both models are equipped with innovative, thumb operated roll bars that provide the user with uninterrupted reading and provide quicker orientation of information that appears on the computer screen. Connection to your Windows computer is achieved via the included USB cable.
VarioPro can be purchased with the optional Tactile Acoustic Side Orientation (TASO) modules that provide unriveled levels of knowledge about content on the screen. Simply slide the vertical and horizontal sliders up and down or left and right to learn location of information, attributes of text, and much more. The included audible signals with the TASO module significantly helps facilitate the two-dimensional orientation of the screen.
- High quality braille cells with integrated cursor routing
- 2-year warranty with UK-based service and support
- 4 Navigational roll bars
- USB and serial interface
- Optional modules for navigation (TASO), status module, telephony module, audio module, and a speech and magnification control module. The TASO Navigation Module is only compatible with our COBRA screen reading software, which must also be purchased in addition to VarioPro
- Dimensions: 561 (W) x 23,9 (H) x 260 (D) mm or 22” (W) x 0.9” (H) x 10.2” (D)
- Weight: 3.720 kg or 8.2 lbs
PRICING & PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- For further information, please phone 0800 0433199 or email: email@example.com
- VarioPro brochure download
- Important note: BAUM Retec (UK) only sells and ships to customers who are residents in the UK and Republic of Ireland. If you live in another country, please email BAUM Retec AG in Germany for ordering information in your country firstname.lastname@example.org.