The new compact Braille display for home and office
The Vario 340 is a high quality yet affordable 40-cell braille display for computer users in need of a compact, lightweight solution for use with computers at home, work, or school. Like other BAUM Braille displays, Vario 340 is a Human Interface Device (HID), which means a driver does not need to be installed to use it. Vario 340 features a reversible USB Type C port, which means it doesn't matter which direction the USB plug is facing. Vario 340 has everything you need for quick access to information. Plus, it's easy and comfortable to use.
Using Vario 340 is very easy. Simply connect the supplied USB Type C cable to your Windows PC and you're ready. No device drive is needed. Vario 340 automatically detects the operating system, and can be used in conjunction with COBRA screen reading software from BAUM, or with JAWS. Unlike micro or mini USB connectors, the Type C USB port means not worrying about which direction the USB connector is facing.
- 40 Braille cells with integrated Cursor Routing buttons
- Six function keys; three left and right of the Braille display
- Use with popular screen reading software such as COBRA (from BAUM) or JAWS
Measurements and weight:
- 30.2 x 2.1 x 7.2 cm (11.9 x 0.8 x 2.8 inches)
- 540g (1.1 pounds)
Connections / interfaces:
- USB Type C
- HID - Human Interface Device
- Leather case (optional)
Pricing and product information
- Pricing: Vario 340 £2,995.00 (pricing is quoted excluding VAT & delivery)
- Vario 340 Brochure download
- For further information, please phone 0800 0433199 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important note: BAUM Retec (UK) only sells and ships to customers who are residents in the UK and Republic of Ireland. If you live in another country, please email BAUM Retec AG in Germany for ordering information in your country email@example.com.